Updated by Tanguy Cerclier
As a seller, you must respect our rules in order for us to deliver the best possible customer experience.
Therefore, we ask you to respect the following points:
- Send or drop off products by the deadline on the sales slip.
- Do not forget to put the sales slip in each product package you sell to us.
- Upon arrival of your product at our facility, the sale confirmation
( Upon arrival of your product in our premises, the sales confirmation allows us to confirm receipt and proceed with payment. In the absence of a sales confirmation for each product sold, we cannot guarantee that your product can be processed by our teams and a fee of 5€ may be applied to the payout for each oversight. )
- Only sell products that you have at your disposal and that you have checked (see this article)
- Do not ask to cancel your sales after confirmation (except for exceptions, when it is very quickly reported)
- Be rigorous and professional
- Respect the members of the team during your exchanges with us
For example, if you cancel your sale 4 working days after selling your product, you will receive a warning.